In light of the current government advice in relation to the Coronavirus, we have taken the difficult decision to close the Museum until further notice. This is in the interests of public health and the well being of our staff and volunteers.
Rest assured that activities behind the scenes will continue, to make sure that the Museum is in a good position when it reopens.
Please stay in touch with us and take care.
Talk – More Aspects of the History of Nantwich
11 March to 15 April 2020, 2 pm – 3.30pm
A new series of talks on the history of Nantwich. The topics are:
- 11 March, 2020 Great Fire of Nantwich – Keith Lawrence & Andrew Lamberton.
- 18 March, 2020 The Nantwich Workhouse by Bill Pearson.
- 25 March, 2020 Nantwich’s Norman Castle by Bernie Strawson.
- 1 April, 2020 Theatres and Cinemas of Nantwich by Graham Dodd.
- 8 April, 2020 Nantwich Races by Keith Lawrence and Bernie Strawson.
- 15 April, 2020 Nantwich, a Walled Garrison in the Civil War by Brian Cole.
Costs: £25.00 for full course (£20.00 Museum Members) or £5.00 per talk (Museum Members £4.00).
For further information, or to buy tickets, contact the museum on email@example.com or telephone 01270 627104.